Sunday, February 19, 2012

And I'm Probably Going to be Taken Out For Posting This, but.....

I just found out that it is basically immoral and illegal for aggravated sexual assault charges (these were brought BEFORE the change in the definition of rape) to get "thrown out" by the DA because the perp supposedly passed a lie detector (this is what happened to my family).  Mind you, this is after the perp was found guilty by Children and Youth.  Not to mention that for over a year, the ADA and city detective had said they knew he had done it (there's really no denying it) and he was going away for 10-20 years.  This they maintained for over a year!!!!!

What makes me literally ill is thinking about who ordered the charges to be dropped.  As well as how many people in positions of authority, Detectives (who is a father), Assistant DA's and DA's (both of whom were women)went along with this, all to keep their jobs.  So essentially they are covering up some of the worst types of cases of human perversion, and doing it all for money.  Doesn't that make them then in a sense, nothing more then prostitutes??? And actually, I bet prostitutes would serve up a pedophile to the fuzz rather then protect one in a heartbeat.  Thus, I don't mean to offend the actual street prostitutes (many of whom were and are victims of abuse themselves), as I am merely jacking the word for use in the sense of selling yourself (soul, morals) for money.

I'm also ill because I also know, we can't be the only family that this has happened to or is happening to.

**I should also note that I had called the counties on either side of me and asked each judicial dept if charges of this sort could get thrown out by the perp passing a lie detector (well really I had called one for a good referral and simply was telling our story, when I was told that that was "simply impossible").  The other said, "it wouldn't and couldn't happen."  I had found out definitively Friday from someone in my county that indeed, we were given the shaft. The answer remains, why?  Who's behind this (I have my suspicions)? And who are all the other kids being harmed?  Because some of these people involved who would have the authority to call off such charges, and make such a violation and perversion of the justice system acceptable (in their evil eyes), also have the authority to take kid's from their parents, and do daily in their courtroom.  And that my friends is just COMPLETELY unacceptable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment