Friday, August 10, 2012

Just As I Thought To Call It A DAY>...

This little Gem popped up on my screen, and BOY does it make me smile again.....


Sandusy was sharing his victim's with other high rollers.  Now, of course I am not happy about THAT......but what I am happy about is, if you've been reading my blog, well, we've long known that this was a truth.  So, THAT is what I am gleemingly (made it up) happy about.

Ah, what will it be like when the mighty fall......

***Might I add....this "breaking news" story,which is even on Radaronline, isn't even on the online news channel's for our area.  Maybe "the truth" (that the most perverse live HERE) is hitting a bit too close, eh?

On a different, but possibly same note, there was also an article which stuck out to me too.  IT was about the drastic surge in kids committing suicide in Delaware.  Now here's the thing.  The people who I know who are at the heart of this Penn State pedo ring ish, ALSO are huge real estate stock holders in DE (hence why our attorney said pick any state to leave to except DE).  OK.....so my concern is, how do we know that these kids haven't as well been used as sex objects for the rich.  You've got to remember, these men entice them with gifts and money, being their friends, and before they know it, the kids OWE them.  And how do they pay, with their bodies.  These men care nothing of these kids, or of any of their victims, all they care about is their own sick perversions.

I'm not saying it's a definitive link, but there's enough links for this connection to be looked into.

Godbless


No comments:

Post a Comment