Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Penn State's Accreditation in Jeopardy

Now, I can assure you many will feel that for Penn State's accreditation to be in jeopardy because of the Sandusky case, is unjust, however, from what I know, and from just how many of their alumni have been a part of keeping these secret pedophile rings afloat and a secret, I DO feel that it would be just.

From what I have found, many of the people who are in positions of power within the state, such as sitting judges, DA's, they are all alumni of Penn State.  THUS, many that I know of personally, helped perpetrate and cover up this satanic epidemic.

I feel it would be beyond a good thing if Penn State were to lose their accreditation (although it is highly doubtful they will).  And, it would hit them where it hurts.  In their beloved state Uni, in the wallet, in their pride and above all, it would most certainly now, effect their positions.    Because remember, this is a club which we are not privy to, and it must be dismantled.  The End.

Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment