Sunday, June 3, 2012

Can Anyone Help

Hi.  I'm logging this back on.  I had taken it down because my child's rapist had filed a appeal for the PFA we had won for her (which is our state's term for a restraining order).  Here's the deal, my child was found to have been raped, by her father.  He never contested the finding.  He was going to be charged criminally, however after being held for over a year (he was on parole for drug trafficking, again, a crime which the judge on our case had NO problem with) and released and charged dropped because he supposedly passed a lie detector test (which is not only illegal, but unjust).  NOW, since the beginning of the new year, I have had to spend the money allotted for my taxes on lawyers ($5g) JUST to keep her legally from her rapist!  HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?????

Now, usually we wouldn't worry.  However, the problem lies in the fact that my child's perp is very well connected.  His "roomate" is a well known drug and human dealer (concurred by TWO police depts) but he is white, clean cut, rich and LOCAL.  Not to mention, who do you think he is plying with fresh meat (aka KIDS).  Anyway, this roomie of my child's perp had 3cnts of corruption of minor charges against him for furnishing alcohol to minors (young boys), so there was a clause in my agreement that my then 8 yr old was not allowed to be with him.  WELL, when I took her perp to court for violating this, as he not only took her out of state without my knowledge, but took her to spend the weekend with him and this no contact guy, the judge looked at my former attorney and said, "I don't see what the big deal is."  He never came back with a ruling,  even though she had another scheduled visit for that weekend (this was a fri.  It took me two weeks to get in front of the judge.....and we cannot get another judge.  he's even on the state's family court panel).  My child ended up having to spend another weekend with her perp and it was after that final visit that she ended up coming forward with what had been happening.  An yes, she was raped on that final visit.

So THAT is why we (myself, my daughter and our new attorney) don't want to go in front of this same judge.  Because HOW can THE supposed most conservative judge in the county find it acceptable, any of this, unless he too is in cahoots.

End, of discussion.

Oh, and lastly, because the very first time my kid came home with marks on her body was actually in 2008 when she was 6.  But here's the kicker, two months prior, on a schedule visit, I went to pick her up from her perp/s (who is also her bio dad if you haven't picked up on that yet) when there was a "drug" bust going down.  He had 65 marijuana plants growing in his back yard.  The neighbors called it in and when the cops arrived they too could see the plants from looking down the side of the row home.  I was told that it was because of this (the cops SEEING the plants) that the warrant was thrown out, thus I wasn't allowed to stop her visits.  HOWEVER, I just took a criminal justice class, and found not only is that NOT true, but it is in fact quite the opposite, that cops CAN get a warrant if the see something illegal on private property.

So, again....something or someone is DIRTY in Lancaster County courthouse, PA.  And my judge on my case, his initials are D.W and his hands, I guarantee, are filthy.   IF it walks like a duck (or 'scuse me, child rapist sympathizer/protector).............

/I am sorry that this is written poorly (I am upset and if I edit I may delete and then they continue to win)
//If anyone can help, with idea's, media attention....we could use the help.  Not even over the corruption, but over the fact that in PA you loose your kids over getting busted for smoking a J (if you're not roomie's with town pimp), but you forcibly penetrate your child's vagina or anus, your're STILL good to go!!!!?????!!!!!!????  How is that acceptable?  It's not.   But until we right this wrong I am going to just accept that this world of ours, is hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment