Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Modivated Blindeness"

Modivated Blindness.  Motivated Blindeness is what the experts are saying happened at Penn State.

People chose to look the other way.

Now, I'm not an expert at anything, especially blogging, so I would be the first to admit that there's no way I can even sum up what was said in this article about the Sandusky Affair, or the tip of the iceberg affair as I like to call it.

I know as a fact that this is just the beginning.  The amount of kids being harmed and allowed to be harmed in PA is unnerving.  Especially when many are the children of supposed, "disenfranchised" kids of us lowly single moms.  I know, because I am one and thus, my child was a victim of these perps in this ring for years.  Judges ignored Children and Youth findings in our case, and why?  DA's refused to prosecute after first agreeing prosecution was a must, and why?

The tenticles of Penn State go into every judges chamber in this state.  So when a judge has such a disregard for their own state's Children and Youth, I have to say I smell a rat, because there IS no other excuse.  And not to mention, Omama's gut radar is hardly ever wrong.  That's the worst part.

FBI - come to Lancaster County court house please in PA.  And let's end this "Motivated Blindness" once and for all, and really take care of our kids.  As the children ARE our future, and Lord knows, I've had enough of people like THEM (perverts in high ranking position who just do not care.  They don't care about our kids being sexually abused, nor do they care if that child would grow up and self medicate to numb the pain, because you and I both know, they'd be the first to lock them up and throw away the key.  You see, the scam is on us).

Please click on the link and read the article from today's Washington Post.  They win when we continue to turn our heads.

Evil, your time is up.

Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment