Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Just Curious **Updated***

Why is it that , my child's rape was allowed to go on for two years (between the ages of 6 and 8), because the perp was supposedly an, "informant," with the big wig dealer/legit biz man/white long time local/perp's sugar daddy being his roommate STILL, and I cannot find a lawyer to help me sue.

I have case in points where her visits should have stopped when I pulled up to a drug bust going down, but was told the warrant was "bad" because "cops cannot get a search warrant because they saw something illegal on private property."  That was what I was told, and that is wrong.

Or when I took him to court for contempt as he took my child out of state with this "sugar daddy" of his, even though there was a "no contact"  clause in our agreement about him as he had 3cnts of corruption of minor charges, and being as the judge refused to give a ruling (yes I have this all in court doc's) so my then 8 yr old had to suffer a final rape.

Is everyone in the state corrupt??  Is everyone on this biz guy/sugar daddy's payroll???  Because that is what it's beginning to feel like.



God......help me/us, PLEASE.

ONE LOVE....and please, Pray for Omama.  Pray some good will come from all of this.

Many Blessings

***UPDATED***

I had a reading a few months ago by Bill Philipps.  And he told me something others have told me, that I MUST release my anger I have towards all of those involved as it's keeping their fate from befalling them.  So as hard as it is, that is what I am trying to do.  I've put it out there, this post, my blog, even though I was forced to start it for a Psy class, has really been my vehicle for crying out, screaming really, of just how much pain I am in, and justifiably so (the kid had therapy, but what about me?  Aside from being being offered legal drugs -which not in a million years would I, there is/was nothing, nothing for me but to grit my teeth and try to walk bearing this weight).  So as of today, the end of the first week of July 2012, I am going to try to walk forward, without bearing the anger, or even the memory of all of this.  I aim to walk into the light, worrying only of each step of the mountain of success that I aim to climb.  Thus, everything, is going to be ok, no, everything IS going to be alright.

Thank you and GODBLESS, always.  ~ Love, the mama behind this machine

No comments:

Post a Comment