Saturday, July 7, 2012

We Reap What We Sow

I'm sure everyone has heard of the influx of "zombie" attacks.  People high on bath salts or on synthetic marijuana going nuts.  But here's the thing, the only reason herb is illegal and very much public enemy #1 (as more than half of all arrests yearly are for herb, more than rape, robbery, crack possession, etc) is because if it were to become legal, as it should be, it would truly become free.  Free because anyone could grow it.  And it's not called "Weed" without reason, as it when unleashed can grow in abundance.  Good.

So here's my take, 'they" the big pharm companies, wanted to get their pay from this, so rather then free the cannabis plant, the sought to make their own, albeit a synthetic one (and we know how well that worked out with their opium -which is methadone and FAR worse for a human body than opium...try kicking from both, then talk to me).  But here's the thing, there will ALWAYS be more than enough people who will not ever use something natural like herb, but will ONLY use what the pharm companies are shilling to them.  So what's the big deal???  It's boils down to pure greed.  And really, how much money is enough????

With that said, let me leave you with a notion that I like to share with my fellow classmates, all former military who hate, and I mean HATE the Muslims because they are "terrorists."

"If we are so worried about the "terrorists," why?  Surely not because we fear of being converted, so then it's we fear of them killing us.  Well, let's compare side by side, deaths attributed to "terrorist" attacks since say 2001, and death attributed to pharmaceuticals.  Exactly.  Big Pharmecueticals have been killing us off in DROVES, on our soil, and NO ONE bats an eye.  It is to the degree that accidental prescribed  drug overdose deaths now  areTHE #1 cause of accidental deaths for adults in almost all of our states, far surpassing car accidents and accidental deaths from guns.  So wouldn't that make the pharmaceutical companies the true terrorists??"  


Usually, no one can say a thing afterward, and I've written so many papers on it, so I have the CDC reports to back up what it is I am saying.

People need to wake the fuck up.  Or don't, but how about you let me legally smoke my herb, or eat it, or ingest it how I may.  And I won't harp on you for killing yourself with synthetics. And as well, if I choose to forgo Western Medicine, which upsets you, how about you again, mind your own beeswax, as it doesn't bother me in the slightest that you run to the doctor for every hiccup.  Because if you don't stop soon, I am going to have to school you, as it's been YOU who've allowed them to do this to all of us.  With your blindly doing as you were told, never once, thinking for yourself.  I honestly, I resent that.  God gave us minds, please, for Godsake......let's start to use them.

"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand and says, "don't you see."" -tgd

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment