Thursday, July 12, 2012

What Now?

Yeah, I'm happy with the ex-FBI findings of child abuse cover-ups at Penn State but what now?

What about the judges, the DA's, who were Penn State alumni who helped with the cover ups?  Will they be exposed?  Will they lose their jobs?  Will they lose their pensions?  Doubtful.

So yes I am happy this horrible secret society of sorts is being exposed, but not happy enough.  What about someone like me who had/has to battle these monsters?  I'm losing my house over my mere protecting of my child.  What about those who had even less than I did to begin with?  WHAT ABOUT US?????????

And please let it be known, Children and Youth were great, they did their job, my local PD did their job, it was the judges (not all but certainly two) who failed us and unless I can get out of here within the year, will probably fail us again.  As I now really will have NOTHING to spend for attorney fees for my child's protection.  And if you think I am making a mountain out of a molehill, just remember, before this Sandusky shit broke, and it was merely rumor, a rumor which mind you was scoffed, well....let's just say, what was that rumor.  Oh yes!  That Second Mile was pimping out kids to the highest donors.  WELL, which county routinely gave THE most to the Second Mile.....again drum roll please, LANCASTER COUNTY.  Toppled that with the fact that the person with whom my child's rapist lives with is a well known purveyor of perversions, if you catch my drift (and a drug dealer, BUT also a legit biz man -words from the cops).

So, for me to be angry, is justified.  For me to feel that those who presided over my court battles, and those who ordered the criminal charges dropped on my child's rapist (again, who would have such a power of authority.....maybe the head of judges, just saying) are connected to helping perpetrate this obscene cover-up isn't as far fetched as one would like to presume.

I, at this point would be happy to see these men (and women) have their faces, shamed, their families left broke, even destitute and I would like for all the children still stuck being used as sex objects for the rich, SAVED, as indeed my child is (for now).

I just wish that all of you could just come with me to the victim witness room for one day, to hear the stories of other parents, who are in similar situation.  Situations so preposterous you wouldn't believe them.  But their stories are all true. And might I say after listening to their stories and what they've been through and are still going through, you too would be so outraged you'd probably want to burn down the whole courthouse (but I must give it to the Lord, as I promised Him yesterday.  I hand them over to Him -Praise Jah a.k.a Praise God).  And lastly, I pray nothing of this sort ever happens to you.

Thank you and GODBLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment